Herbal Eyebright 1oz
As a dietary supplement, take 10-15 drops 3 times a day, or as directed by your health care professional.
Out of stock
- Bayberry bark contains astringent compounds that reduce the secretion of fluids, reduce pain and shrink inflamed tissues.
- Golden seal root is an excellent herbal source of trace minerals, which include: cobalt, iron, magnesium, manganese, silicon and zinc. It is also an excellent herbal source of vitamin C.
- Eyebright herb also contains astringent compounds that shrink inflamed tissues. It also consists of bitter compounds that relieve pains, are antiseptic and soothe inflamed mucous membranes. This herb is also an excellent herbal source of B-1, B-2, niacin, calcium, cobalt, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- Red Raspberry leaves consists of astringent compounds that help to relieve pain and shrink inflamed tissues. This herb is also a great herbal source of manganese.
- Cayenne is widely used in Dr. Christopherâ€ s original Formulas as a catalyst herb. Its stimulant effects speed the circulation causing it to enhance digestion and absorption and thus the effectiveness of nearly any Dr. Christopher original Formula.
Ingredients: Bayberry Bark, Eyebright Herb, Golden Seal Root, Red Raspberry Leaf & Cayenne Pepper in a base of pure grain alcohol.
Ailments traditionally used for:
- Blindness (Night)
- Eye Health (General)
- Macular Degeneration
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 10-15 drops 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional. Click here to view Complete Instructions.
As an eyewash use 1-5 drops in an eyecup of hot distilled water. Let cool completely before use.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please note: A temporary burning sensation is normal.
Externally (Eye Application):
- Shake Well. Place 3-5 drops of the herbal eyewash extract into each of the two CLEAN & STERILE eyecups, one for each eye (left and right).
- Pour boiling distilled water in each eyecup almost filling it to the rim of the eyecup glass.
- Let the two full eyecup glasses cool normally to room temperature. (Do not use until the eyecups and eyewash solution have returned back to room temperature. Do not use if either eye cup glass cracked during this process.)
- With contacts removed and once the eyecup and eyewash solution cooled, tip head forward, put the eyecup with solution up to the eye and press it gently against the face with the eyecup surrounding the eye.
- Tilt the head backwards, blinking the eye as though swimming under water. Blink a few times. There will be a burning sensation (during and slightly after this process), which will turn the eye red when using the eyewash, THIS IS NORMAL! (the burning sensation will go away)
- Repeat the same process with the other eye, using the clean solution (do not use the same eyecup for the other eye). The best time to do this procedure is before retiring for bed.
Orally: Shake Well. Take up to 10-15 drops 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional. Use as often as time and situations permit (or as directed by your health care professional).