Thyme Essential Oil
$9.00 – $18.00
Thyme has antibacterial and antifungal properties, Thymol, a primary constituent of thyme oil, has potent antioxidant activity and may help prevent tooth decay as a mouthwash ingredient. (It is used in many commercial mouthwashes.) Thyme essential oil is added to soaps, deodorants, and insect repellents. It is also antiseptic.
Thyme oil may help ease chest congestion, sore throat, gas, and indigestion. It is a mild diuretic and appetite stimulant.
- Treatment of cuts and wounds: Since thyme has antiseptic properties, the oil can be applied to minor cuts and wounds. As an antifungal, it can help treat toenail fungus.
- Baldness: Some research suggests that combined with lavender, rosemary and cedarwood oils, thyme oil may improve hair growth, although it can take seven months to work, and success is not guaranteed.
- Infections: Thyme oil can be used to treat bacterial and fungal infections in the ears.
- Colds and bronchitis: Thyme oil can help treat respiratory symptoms, including congestion, cough, and sneezing.
- Thrush: Thyme essential oil has been shown to help kill the fungus (Candida albicans) that causes oral thrush.
- Essential oils for therapeutic aromatherapy. Keeping the body frequency high and well oxygenated is key for disease-free living.
- Essential oils protect against airborne germs, dangerous bacteria and viruses, and increase the speed of inter-cellular communication.
- Essential Oils, naturally laden with oxygenating molecules, have the ability to penetrate cell walls, and transport oxygen and nutrients inside the cell to feed the cell nucleous.
- Without oxygen, nutrients cannot be assimilated, but by increasing oxygen at the cellular level, essential oils may support a strong immune system.
There are no reviews yet.