Fir Needle Essential Oil – 5 ml
Some of the health benefits of fir needle essential oil include its ability to reduce pain, prevent infections, improve respiratory function, increase the metabolism, detoxify the body, and reduce body odor.
SKU: 806802730929 Categories: Aromatherapy, Essential Oil Singles Tags: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, aromatherapy, body odor, detoxify, essential oil, fir needle, immune system health, immune system support, increased metabolism, infection, muscle aches, pain reliever, respiratory health, stimulant
Fir essential oils are derived from fir trees yes, the popular Christmas tree species! As a member of the pine family, fir (Abies) are evergreen trees with flat needles and raised cones. Within the category of fir, there are dozens of subspecies. Some of the more prominent varieties include Spanish, white, balsam, and silver firs.
Fir Needle Essential Oil Health Benefits
Some of the most common fir needle essential oil benefits include:
- Relieves arthritis pain
- Treats bronchitis
- Fights cold symptoms
- Treats Coughs
- Combats flu syptoms
- Heals muscle aches
- Relieves rheumatic symptoms
- Prevents infections
- Lowers pain
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial properties
- Bone Health
- Boosts respiratory function
- Increases metabolism
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces body odor
- Natural antiseptic
- Essential oils for therapeutic aromatherapy. Keeping the body frequency high and well oxygenated is key for disease-free living.
- Essential oils protect against airborne germs, dangerous bacteria and viruses, and increase the speed of inter-cellular communication.
- Essential Oils, naturally laden with oxygenating molecules, have the ability to penetrate cell walls, and transport oxygen and nutrients inside the cell to feed the cell nucleous.
- Without oxygen, nutrients cannot be assimilated, but by increasing oxygen at the cellular level, essential oils may support a strong immune system.