Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil – 5 ml
Some of the most important and impressive health benefits of copaiba essential oil include its ability to reduce pain, eliminate inflammation, protect against infection, heal the skin, prevent fungal growth, boost respiratory health, improve the health of the skin and hair, improve bladder control, speed healing, tighten the skin, and lower blood pressure.
Copaiba Essential Oil is the most powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient on the planet. It is unique in its composition, micro-nutrients and properties. Copaiba oils most prominent application is in reducing pain and inflammation anywhere on the body, and even inside it. Although it is very strongly anti inflammatory, it is still safe to be taken internally. This is surprising, as most essential oils are very harmful if ingested.
Copaiba oil comes from trees in the genus Copaifera. These are leguminous trees, commonly found in Amazon rainforest (South America ). Amazon rainforest still doesnt stop amazing us with its unique flora and fauna. It is immensely diverse and is the source for many medicines. Copaiba may be relatively new to the entire world, but traditionally, it has been used by the native people for at least 4 centuries.
These trees have tall trunks and branch out only at the top. They secrete a sticky, viscous liquid ( called oleoresin ). This transparent resin is then used to extract Copaiba essential oil using steam distillation process.
The resin is yellowish to brown in color, but Copaiba oil is clear white.
- Anti Inflammatory It is widely touted as the best anti-inflammatory substance.
- Cicatrizant promotes healing of injuries by faster formation of scar or scab
- Disinfectant assists in cleaning out wounds, scrapes etc to prevent any infection by pathogens.
- Emollient fancy word for moisturizers
- Astringent shrinks skin tissue
- Expectorant aids in expelling phlegm
- Anti Cancer to certain cancers, like skin cancer and stomach cancer
- Hypotensive aids in lowering down blood pressure
- Essential oils for therapeutic aromatherapy. Keeping the body frequency high and well oxygenated is key for disease-free living.
- Essential oils protect against airborne germs, dangerous bacteria and viruses, and increase the speed of inter-cellular communication.
- Essential Oils, naturally laden with oxygenating molecules, have the ability to penetrate cell walls, and transport oxygen and nutrients inside the cell to feed the cell nucleous.
- Without oxygen, nutrients cannot be assimilated, but by increasing oxygen at the cellular level, essential oils may support a strong immune system.