Basil Essential Oil
$6.00 – $16.00
Since basil oil has carminative properties, it is used for treating indigestion, constipation, stomach cramps and flatulence.
Basil essential oil is mostly used for respiratory, muscular, and joint support, but what makes the oil so much more powerful than the leaves is simply the potency. The compounds found in the oil of the steam distilled leaves, stems, and flowers are much greater than what we find in dried or even fresh leaves.
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Assists with clear breathing
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings
- Emotional Benefits
Emotionally and spiritually, basil essential oils are helpful in dealing with feelings of anxiousness, fear, or nervousness, and has been said to be the oil of “renewal”. It is strengthening and calming to the heart and mind, making it perfect for overwhelm, stress, fatigue, and may even assist a person in their efforts to overcome addiction.
- Essential oils for therapeutic aromatherapy. Keeping the body frequency high and well oxygenated is key for disease-free living.
- Essential oils protect against airborne germs, dangerous bacteria and viruses, and increase the speed of inter-cellular communication.
- Essential Oils, naturally laden with oxygenating molecules, have the ability to penetrate cell walls, and transport oxygen and nutrients inside the cell to feed the cell nucleous.
- Without oxygen, nutrients cannot be assimilated, but by increasing oxygen at the cellular level, essential oils may support a strong immune system.